Thursday 28 December 2017

Coldest Night Of The Year


They're saying it will be the coldest night of the year. When I was coming home it certainly felt like that. There are dustings of snow and lot's of ice, and I am not certain I will get to walk in tomorrow. I thought I would take the bus but I ended up walking while listening to David Bowie's "Christane F" soundtrack.

My page views have doubled over the past week or so. I'm not sure if it's because of the holiday or something that pushes it to the top of some queue so that more people see it and read it. It's probably the former but would be interesting if it was the latter. Sort of reward for effort, the more I write the more you read. I would have thought that a greater volume of output would dissipate my readership.

Anyway I intend to stay warm and well wrapped up tonight and enjoy being wrapped up in bed, and my favourite evocation of glacial cold is "Hoppipola" by Sigur Ros. Enjoy , sleep well and keep warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting