Friday 13 January 2017

Bruce and Zlatan


I've just finished reading "I Am Zlatan Ibrahimovic" his autobiography co written with another guy, and have now started Bruce Springsteen's "Born To Run". The style of writing in a universe apart, Ibrahimovic is not the best at expressing himself, whereas Springsteen, as we know from his song is a master with words. However, they both share an incredible love of cars (Zlatan - Ferrari, Bruce - Cadillac) , and more importantly they both keep you interested and wanting to hear what happens next.

Zlatan
Bruce
Thinking about it I know I will read and finish Bruce's book , book Zlatan's is 330 pages of quite small print, which, once I got into it kept my attention until the end, so the biggest success, in my eyes is "I Am Zlatan Ibrahimovic". I would recommend both books even if you don't like football or music.

I'd have both of them in my house or go for a drink with them.




 
Anyway I've woken up to snow, and today is my last day of work before my liver biopsy , and given that there are so many Bruce Springsteen songs to choose from, there are many I could call my favourite, but Cadillac Ranch from "The River" (the title track of which was written about his sister and her husband) is the one I am going to go for.

Wrap up, keep warm, and it's Friday , so have a wonderful day my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting