Sunday 24 January 2016

I Love It When You Smile


Really I do. I go on about looking for the positives , and being positive , but I never really know whether you believe me or take what I'm saying seriously , after all I try not to be too serious. The main yhing I am serious about is being happy and I want  you to be happy to.

This weekends started for me with the amazing BowieBall at Vamos and has been a wonderful time of relaxing , wandering , wondering , playing Bowie songs , remembering the riffs for Rebel Rebel and Ziggy Stardust,  then listening to "Nothing Has Changed" while updating the website Song of The Salesman.

Long Flowing Robe
Music is a great thing for lifting you , making you feel good , and though I have been talking Bowie I am going to include Todd Rundgren's "Long Flowing Robe" as a song which I first heard on a Bearsville EP I bought and it still stays with me as a beautiful song love found and lost and found  again that makes me happy and brings a smile to my face, but with a tinge of sadness.


And listening to this reminds me of the Utopia Song "Feet Dont Fail Me Now". Both have killer choruses so you can have both.








So now go and find something or someone that makes you happy and makes you smile . do it and your day will be better and if it is a person , their day will be better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting