Wednesday 14 October 2015

Getting Better - #14 - 1970 - The Witch - The Rattles

Halloween is Coming

Another rushed post , so , as I said , some would just be about the song that I'm posting. This is one of those. 1970 was my 14th year , I'd never thought of it in that way be for. I've been surprised by how much good music inhabited the charts and this was probably when my core music opinions took shape. Any appreciation of classical music was destroyed by my school (I  regained it in later years) , but despite the plethory of incredible music , I've chosen The Witch by The Rattles , a German Group , which I loved at the time and still sounds as fresh today. And I suppose with Halloween on it's way is sort of appropriate

Time for work now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting