Friday 30 October 2015

Colouring Outside The Lines - #33 - 1989 - Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning


Colour
I don't know what brought this phrase to mind , but it seems that lots of people are enjoying colouring in some fairly complex and difficult colouring books. It's a great way of relaxing , but I would not be able to do it at all. I would stray outside the lines , not be able to match colours and eventually get bored. It's just that we are all different and different things stimulate and relax us. Free form drawing and playing is incredibly relaxing, but in 60 years I have never been able to find any non musicians to jam with . Of course as soon as you start then you learn to play better and I can play bit's of stuff , but sometimes I am naturally collaborative and other times I have to be on my own. Maybe something will happen maybe it wont, but we never know what tomorrow might bring.


Anyway the musical journey continues into year 33 , 1989 and although Guns 'n' Roses hit the charts with some fine songs and an idiot frontman , the vote has to go to Beds Are Burning by Midnight Oil great music , a political conscience and a great frontman. Could Peter Garrett front  Guns 'n' Roses , now there's a thought.

Anyway enjoy your Friday , the weekend is coming and great things await us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting