Monday 28 September 2015

Just Keep Talking .... Dont Keep It Hidden


This is really difficult. That i snot in a bad way , but someone has inspired this post and I can't say anything about who she is or what caused this but it is not anything bad or worrying, There's a new girl in the office , but turns out she has been with the company for sometime. Continuing my modus operandi of talking to everyone about anything I asked her name and she showed me her pass and said it was very unusual .

I countered with well yes it is , but I am very familiar with that name as he has a composer credit on of my all time favourite albums, now over 40 years old . She came back with yes that's my uncle and he played on that album and the hit single as well.

That's as far as I can take it. The rest is secret as I can't betray confidences, well I wouldn't say anything without permission. People could probably work it out but I don't think they will.

Anyway as I'm keeping it a secret then we can have Peter Gabriel's Secret World on here.

You Can Share
But again talk to someone , it will do you both lots of good . I have lots of meets lined up this week to talk with friends I don't see all that often , and to help some friends in their pursuit of something special. I hope you can do the same my friends

If you want to share do it, if you are hurting let a friend help , we can add our strength to yours.

So for sounding new age but I love all my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting